Holcombe Hockey Club is constantly striving to develop our club to be the best it can be. To do this we follow several mission statements. Our Club will:
- provide a valued home for hockey
- allow our members to play hockey and develop social relationships
- help our junior members realise and develop their potential
- work in partnership with the local community and other sporting organisations
- develop the management structure, coaching qualities and playing opportunities of our adult and junior sections.
Holcombe Hockey Club achieved Clubs First Accreditation from England Hockey in April 2003, was reaccredited in 2010 and is undergoing a ClubMark reaccreditation currently, alongside a Talent Centre application. Our club ethos, documentation and processes ensure that our club is safe, effective and child-friendly.
Any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Brian Field (Chairman)