Due to the Covid pandemic, any member who fully paid their ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE last season is entitled to a 60% discount for this coming season
The hockey at Holcombe is financed by match fees and annual subscriptions.
Match Fees – League and Friendlies
Match fees are paid after each game using the Teamo system and covers pitch hire and food (there is no discount if you choose not to have teas) at home games, and travel to away games. Match fees cost:
- Senior: £13.00
- Unemployed: £9.00
- Retired: £9.00
- Students in full-time education: £9.00
- U18 in full-time education: £8.00
- Occasional Senior, playing less than 12 games per season: £20 (after £40 annual social subscription)
- Occasional U18 in full-time education, playing less than 12 games per season: £9 (after £40 annual social subscription)
People who are unemployed, actively seeking work or non-working lone parents will be entitled to a £4.00 reduction in match fees. Mileage costs incurred will be paid by Holcombe HC at a rate of 20p per mile, for a return journey that is above 30 miles. Mileage costs will only be payable to drivers who travel with three or more players in a car. Teamo details team selections, availability and fees to be paid, including any fees that you may owe from previous matches.
Match Fees – Cup Competitions
Match fees are paid via Teamo and cover pitch hire and food at home games, and travel to away games. Match fees cost:
- Senior: £8.00
- Unemployed: £5.00
- Retired: £5.00
- Students in full-time education: £5.00
- U18 in full-time education: £4.00
- Occasional Senior, playing less than 12 games per season: £15 (after £40 annual social subscription)
- Occasional U18 in full-time education, playing less than 12 games per season: £5 (after £40 annual social subscription)
The annual subscription covers club administration, affiliations to associations, and entry to leagues and cups. All annual fees must be paid using the TEAMO system. The club is flexible on the fees in times of hardship, so please speak to either Brian Field, Karen Drake or Mark Newman if you are in any difficulty.
- Adult: £200
- Unemployed: £110
- Retired: £110
- Students in full-time education: £90
- U18 in full-time education: £70
- Non-playing social: £40
The annual subscription can be paid either in full in one payment, or by completing a standing order to spread the cost over the season. Either way, full payment or a completed standing order form must be received by Tuesday, 31st October, 2023. Annual subscriptions must be paid using the Teamo system, please do not pay annual subscriptions to your captain.
Become a member
Whether you want to start playing hockey, have moved into the area, or wish to pick up a stick again, Holcombe HC is the club for you. You will always be made to feel welcome at Holcombe Park. If you wish to join, please get in touch with one of the following members:
Women’s Hockey – Karen Drake
Men’s Hockey – Mark Newman
Junior Hockey – Sean Parker
Umpire Coordinator – Adrian Hull
- If anybody wishes to be considered for any reduced subs or match fees for whatever reasons please obtain a form from Brian Field, Karen Drake or Mark Newman.
- Captains will be eligible to a £50.00 reduction in their fee to cover their administration costs.
- All ages are from the 1st September at the start of the season.
- As a registered Community Amateur Sports Club, Holcombe Hockey Club offers a category of membership at a reduced rate. This rate is available (without discrimination) to persons who can reasonably demonstrate that they are unable to afford the club’s annual membership fee. Acceptable evidence of an applicant’s personal circumstances may be provided in the form of independent documentation (or proof) of any state benefits that the applicant may be receiving. Other forms of documentation (proving personal financial difficulty) may also be acceptable – but may be subject to independent verification before receiving the committee’s approval. Holcombe Hockey Club gives assurances that our procedures in this matter will be discreet and confidential throughout the process. All members that are accepted to our club under this category will enjoy identical voting rights and privileges to our other standard categories of membership.